Saturday, June 30, 2012

Squee Updates!

Sometimes I think maybe I should just title posts with the day I'm writing about. Hmmm... maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea?
I know I'm behind on Squee updates, between Squee, two cats and four kids... I hardly remember to write for my main blog let alone this one. @_@


Here's the video I promised of my 8 year old enjoying some Squee time! <3

Squee's eyes are getting more and more open at this point! Actually as of Today I think his/er eyes are almost able to fully open! S/he also began to start chewing on things like the paper towels we had down in her little home as bedding along with socks.

So a run to the pet store was in order, and Squee is now very happy with proper Aspen bedding... but still a sock to be sure that there is something to cuddle under.

I'm writing this at 1:06AM PST right after getting done with a feeding. 

Hopefully tomorrow I can get up one of the more recent pictures, where you can see Squee's eyes.

Hmm... for some reason s/he is squeaking a fair bit in the nest. I'm going to go see what's up.
Promise I'll get better pictures ASAP! Ones where you can see eyes and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment