Thursday, June 28, 2012

They grow so fast!

Just last Friday when Squee was found, there were hardly any signs of life.
Yesterday, Squee was able to clean his/er own face with its hands, and use a back foot to scratch at an ear!

It's as adorable as it sounds, and I have a video that I will post later.
On top of it, Squee's eyes and ears are starting to open some!! I'm so excited every time I see a tiny little sliver of Squee's eyes instead of just closed lids!

Sadly, I can't manage a good picture of that due to Squee's small size.
Yesterday the girls, well my two oldest, were a big help in keeping an eye on Squee.


Squee even looks so tiny being fed by my 8 year old!
She's enjoying being a big sister to the Squee. 

Like we could blame her right?

It's positively hard not to love every last bit of this teeny Squee.


I am looking forward to even more open eye-ness soon! I can't wait to be able to take pictures of Squee with his/er eyes AND ears open!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment