Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Squee squeaking


I meant to update yesterday, I really really did.
But... that ended up not happening to well huh?

Squee didn't show too many signs of life his/her first day alive until later in the evening at a feeding. I'd been trying to feed him/her and instead, I got this! So I figured I would take a quick video because my ex kept wanting video and... it was too cute not to share!

Right after I managed to get Squee to eat and then given a 'bath'. Squee gets cleaned after each feeding. A warm paper towel and then a dry one to help him/her dry off.

According to the man who works the rodent section of the local PetCo (Petco? petco? PetCO?) Squee appears to be a mouse, at least based off of photos.. @_@ I guess we'll see, I may just have to take Squee in and actually have him take a better look.

We bought Squee powdered KMR. Since it's less expensive to make a little at a time than it is to buy a can and have it go bad 72hrs after you open it. Yeesh.

Squee continues to do well, lively and cute. Took a nap in my hand again the other day because s/he didn't seem to be very settled in the nesting box. Poor baby. :(

Hopefully the video doesn't look as bad as the preview does! IF so.. I may just have to move it over to YouTube and embed it. Ewww...

Well, I will write again. Of course! So much more Squee-tracking to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment