Monday, July 2, 2012

Squeeness!


Squee's eyes are completely open! Not only that but her ears are opening up too!

Since she's started to nibble at my a little bit I went ahead and put some almond slivers and gluten free graham cracker pieces into a teeny dish. I'm not sure yet if she is nibbling, but it's there just in case.

She's also in a bigger but still temporary home until I can trust she's big enough for a typical cage without having issues... like running away.

Also, I've determined that yes Squee is a girl. At least based on a website that helps to determine gender!

She's gotten a fair bit active lately! She cleans her hands, scratches at itches with her feet, and does her best to clean herself. It's absolutely adorable! I'll hopefully manage a decent video of that soon~

The picture above is small, sorry, it's from my oldest daughter's phone, because I was busy holding Squee.

She's gotten so super fluffy, furry on her stomach area too which makes it harder to see if she is full tummied like I could before. She's so sweet, soft, and adorable, with whiskers that seem to go forever.

Not too much to update other than that. I have offered Squee some carrot sliver, but she nibbled just the smallest bit of it here and there. Then again I doubt her teeth are that fantastically strong just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment